top of page
- Fri, Apr 07FBC Fellowship Hall
- Fri, Apr 07FBC Worship Center
- Sat, Apr 08FBCApr 08, 10:00 AM – 2:00 PMFBC, 38141 Russell Blvd, Davis, CA 95616, USAOn the first Saturday between Jesus' crucifixion (Good Friday) and Jesus' resurrection (Easter Sunday), it was not looking good for followers of Christ. Their faith in Jesus had fallen apart. So on this Saturday, we're going to give our attention to the doubts and deconstruction in our own lives.
- Sun, Apr 09FBC Worship Center
- Multiple DatesFri, Apr 14Room 5
- Mon, Jun 26FBC
- Multiple DatesTue, Mar 21email OliviaThe Young Adult Ministry of FBC
- Multiple DatesWed, Mar 22FBC Fireside RoomWomen's Group
- Multiple DatesWed, Mar 22FBC CampusYouth
- Multiple DatesThu, Mar 23FBC Fellowship HallFBC's weekly bible study for men of all ages.
- Multiple DatesThu, Mar 23FBC Fireside RoomThe Young Adult Ministry of FBC
- Multiple DatesSun, Mar 26FBC Youth CenterJoin us in our walk toward freedom through the power of Jesus Christ. Celebrate recovery is a biblically balanced approach to help bring sustainable recovery and healing to our hurts. This program guides us toward new healthy truths and life-giving habits as we repair our broken relationships.
- Various Times & LocationsDavis, Dixon, Woodland, Winters, West SacSign up to be part of a small group
learn more about FBC
FBC is a family church that seeks to help individuals of all ages to grow in their Christian faith and better connect with others in their local community. In addition to family events, we regularly host many events for kids, youth, teens, young adults, adults, women, men, and families of all ages. From Sunday mornings, to ice cream socials, to weekend retreats, we look forward to helping you discover and pursue God in all you do.
bottom of page