Fri, Mar 08|
Zephyr Point, Lake Tahoe
Join us in Tahoe for Rest, Food, Listening, Scripture, Worship, Snow, and Friendship at this year's Men's Retreat. We're pressing into prayer, which is one of life's greatest mysteries and God's greatest gifts.
Time & Location
Mar 08, 2024, 5:30 PM – Mar 10, 2024, 12:00 PM
Zephyr Point, Lake Tahoe, Zephyr Point, Zephyr Cove, NV 89448, USA
About the Event
This Men's Retreat is part of our retreat rhythm. Because we've experienced the health of pausing our normal activities and giving our full attention to listen to God and seek him, we pull away for half-days, weekends with just a few people, and weekends in large all-church retreats like this one.
Our retreat focus is on one of life's greatest mysteries and God's greatest gift: prayer. When we talk God listens? And God talks and we listen? The truth is that no matter where we're at in our life with God, there is more that God wants to say to us in prayer.
Joining us to lead this year's retreat is Dan Heavenor. Dan is a bus driver in Vanocouver, British Columbia. As much as he loves public transit, his passion is prayer and people. He leads prayer retreats and has worked as a Spiritual Director for over 20 years (when he's not driving a bus).
Goziem Anisiobi and company will lead our time of singing and prayer, and we'll enjoy God's gifts of food, friendship, and rest in beautiful Lake Tahoe. There will be plenty coffee conversations, adventure opportunities, and times for solitude.
We're praying that this retreat will help everyone encounter God and live a Jesus-shaped life.
Here are the details:
- Zephyr Point is right on the shores of Lake Tahoe. The views are stunning!
- Dinner is at 6pm on Friday, and we'll be done just before lunch on Sunday
- Linens are provided
- Bring a Bible, pen, and notebook
- Bring anything you need for optional adventures like snow shoeing, skiing, coffee shop hangouts, board game playing, polar bear swimming, etc.
- Rooms sleep two or three
- Zephyr Point raised their prices considerably, which is reflected in our retreat fee. But don't let the cost keep you from coming. There are guys in our church who can afford the cost and also contribute extra for our scholarship fund, so scholarships are available!
If you have any questions, contact Neil Redenbaugh - firstname.lastname@example.org, 530.761.3289
- Sale ends: Mar 08, 2024, 11:00 PM
Regular PricingFrom $100.00 to $250.00