top of page
Mon, Mar 06|
FBC Fellowship Hall
Alpha is a chance to ask the big questions of life and explore the Christian faith in a relaxed, low-pressure environment -- with dinner included. Open to all with questions or interest in exploring the Christian faith.
Registration is closedSee other events
Time & Location
Mar 06, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
FBC Fellowship Hall, 38141 Russell Blvd, Davis, CA 95616
About the Event
WHAT HAPPENS AT ALPHA?
- Start the evening with a free home cooked meal together. We will always do our best to accomodate different dietary needs (you can fill us in when you RSVP)
- Watch an excellent ~30min video presentation on Christianity's answers to some of life's big questions (Watch a 4-minute snapshot)
- Casually discuss the film with your table: everyone is free to say what they think and hear other points of view
WHO IS INVITED TO ALPHA?
- Alpha is designed to be a relaxed-yet-informative introduction to Christianity. This is the ideal resource for someone who is spiritually curious, and/or anyone who wants to know more about Chrisitanity's answers to life's biggest questions.
- This is the perfect opportunity to invite a spiritually curious friend or one who seems interested-but-not-sure about Jesus.
WHAT TOPICS ARE DISCUSSED?
- January 30 - Is There More to Life Than This?
- February 6 - Who is Jesus?
- February 13 - Why Did Jesus Die?
- February 20 - How Can I Have Faith?
- February 27 - Why and How Do I Pray?
- March 6 - Why and How Should I Read the Bible?
HOW DO I RESERVE A SPOT?
- In order to make sure we have enough food, please press the RSVP.
- Registering for the first week will ensure you have food for you all 6 weeks.
bottom of page